Fundación Amistad’s stated goal of strengthening the ties between the people of the United States and the people of Cuba can only be achieved through the generosity of people like yourself.
- $100 will provide basic medicines for 5 children with cancer.
- $250 will supply clothing, books and toys for 10 children with cancer.
- $500 will purchase wheel chairs and other medical supplies for 5 elderly individuals.
- $1,000 will underwrite the cost of supplies to fit and treat 25 patients as our volunteer experts deliver training workshops to Cuban doctors as part of our Prosthetics Project.
- $2,500 will help equip 40 additional patients with prosthetics, transforming their lives forever.
If you would like to make a donation to help us obtain these items as well as help us in all our efforts to improve the lives of the Cuban people, please click the link below.